We are very excited to share with you that Dudley MBC have approved the development of Pens Meadow School. The brand-new state-of-the-art school will bring the two sites together which will provide education for children aged between 3-19. Our aim is to create an outstanding, purpose built, 21st century school environment that will provide the very best support for children and families for generations.
The new school building will:
- Accommodate 115 places for children with complex educational and medical needs
- Create access to group and individual therapy rooms
- Create fantastic learning environment accessible to all children
- Create more specialist facilities including a hydrotherapy pool and rebound therapy room, designed with independent access to allow other school and community groups to take advantage of
- Include nursery with appropriate resources to provide specialist assessment for youngest children