We aim to work in partnership with all our stakeholders to create an environment where pupils with complex needs are supported to achieve their full potential. We will enable our pupils to be active participants in school, at home and in the wider community.
Our success will be demonstrated by the results of our LIVING, GROWING, LEARNING ethos that relates to all pupils and staff, which is defined as…
Our encouragement will stimulate full engagement in school life We will ensure that partnerships with all stakeholders help us to achieve our goals.
We will develop confident and valued members of our community Our pastoral care, guidance and support will be recognised as outstanding.
We will deliver a personalised curriculum for all our learners within a total communication environment. All our pupils and staff will have high expectations for themselves and others.
• Work in an open, honest and constructive way
• Value and support each other
• Our values will not be compromised
• Behave appropriately
• Treat everyone fairly
• Show consideration for others
• Be accountable
• Take responsibility for our actions
• Have enthusiasm and positivity
• Learn from each other
• Communicate effectively
• Collectively set and achieve high standards
Pens Meadow Code Of Conduct
I WILL ALWAYS DO MY BEST
• To understand that everyone is different but we are all equal
• To communicate in my own way and have my choices valued
• To control my actions
• To look after my school and take pride in my community
• To work hard and allow others to do the same
• To take time to listen and understand